Big Robin's Nursery Stafford offers a really personally tailored solution to your childcare needs.
We are open from 7.30am to 6.00pm every day (only closed for bank holidays).
Your child can attend all year round or term time only.
You can add additional hours to an AM or PM sessions.
NHS employee discount available – other professions may qualify for discount please enquire.
Sibling discounts available.
Your child can attend extra sessions on an ad-hoc basis at short notice (subject to availability).
We also cater for shift worker.
Nursery Education Grant Funded places are available.
Two year old funded sessions available.
Breakfast, Lunch, Teas and Snacks are included in all fee paid sessions.
Fees include Pampers nappies, wipes, refreshments, purees, sun cream and some trips.
NEF – National Education Funding & Think 2 funding
These schemes, run by the government, ensures that all 2, 3 and 4 year olds can access free educational places for 15 hours a week. Your child may be eligible the term after their 3rd Birthday.
Parents can use this to contribute towards their fees if the child attends more than 15 hours a week.
Please click on this link for eligibility criteria and further information
FEES INCLUDE:NAPPIES, WIPES, ALL MEALS, SNACKS, REFRESHMENTS, PUREES, SUN CREAM, CALPOL AND SOME TRIPS
Discount for two children
– 10% off both children’s fees. (This discount does not apply where we are accommodating shifts, if any other discount/funding being applied. All discounts are void if fees are in arrears).
Early Start/late finish:
– The above prices are based on your permanently booked sessions. For ad hoc changes eg 7.30 instead of 8.00 – or 8.00 instead of 8.30 a charge of £8.50 applies – subject to availability.
– £9.00 (this also applies when an ad hoc change is requested eg 8 instead of 8.30 am would be £8.50) Lunch £5.00 Tea £4.00 (if extra hour or non-fully paid session is taken at meal time)
times must be strictly adhered to – £10 per 15 minutes or part of for arrivals after 6pm. To clarify the drop time is the earliest you can arrive at the nursery and the collection time is the time your child leaves the room. Please ensure that you choose the appropriate time.
Early years funding:
– Think2 Funding fee's £1.50 per ½ day and £3.00 per full day. 3 and 4-year-olds in England are entitled to Early Year grant Funding – please ask in the office for more information.
– The nursery can accomadte shift patterns – there is an additional charge of £1.75 per session.
– Full time children of six months duration or greater(10 sessons a week with no more than 15 hours funded or 30 hours stretched) are entitled to two weeks holiday per academic year at no charge anytime during the year. All other children are entitled two weeks holiday (pro rata) will be charged at 60% of normal fees if taken in the 6 weeks Summer Holiday and advised to us in writing/e-mail with 4 weeks or greater notice.
– are charged. Where a bank holiday falls on a Monday, if desired we will allocate an alternative day in lieu in the following month (subject to availability and terms). Requests must be made in the month of the bank holiday, after which time we will not be able to allocate a day in lieu. No cash alternative is available or will be offered. Days in lieu are not given where discounts have been or are being applied, where we are accommodating shifts or if accounts are not fully settled by the due date.
NO REDUCTION/REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR ANY SESSIONS NOT ATTENDED FOR ANY REASON. DISCOUNTS WILL NOT APPLY IF ACCOUNTS FALL INTO ARREARS.